To enable Google login on your Gele platform, go to: https://console.cloud.google.com/apis.
The first thing you need to do is create a new project.
1. Click „New project” or project name at the top left corner of your screen, and „New project” on the top right corner in the popup window.
2. Add a name and create.
3. Choose „OAuth Consent screen” from the left-side menu.
4. Choose the „External” option and create
5. In the next step, fill the form with the necessary fields.
6. Under the „Authorized domains”, type your highest-level domain, with no subdomains. If your domain is not registered, you have to create it and authorize it. There is a separate tutorial to do this, just go to: https://gele.io/guide/tutorials/google-search-console/
7. Now we have to create scopes. Click „Create scopes” and check 3 checkboxes: userinfo.email, userinfo.profile and opienid. Save and continue.
Now we need to create credentials.
1. Go to the „Credentials” option on the left-side menu.
2. Hit „Create credentials” and choose: „OAuth client ID”.
3. Choose type: web application
5. Download JSON file provided in the opened popup window.
Now it’s time to go to GELE platform.
1. Log in as superadministrator.
2. Go to Settings- Integrations – Social login – Enable Google login.
3. Upload the given JSON file and save it. That’s it.