Engagement Outcomes is a feature allowing you to gather feedback from your coaches about the outcomes of their engagement with students.
- Go to Superadmin -> Settings -> Engagement Outcomes
- Create the possible outcomes by clicking on „Add engagement outcome” button (these will be the options that coaches can select from)
- Toggle the „Enable engagement outcomes” switch on top of the page
- Click on „Save” button
- By default from now on the future will be enabled in all courses on your platform. You can disable it for specific courses by going to Course Administration -> Other settings and switching the „Enable engagement outcomes” toggle.
- Coaches can see a new, round button with a „heart” icon called „Enagement outcomes” next to the course slides
- After clicking on it they will see a popup with a form allowing them to add a new outcome.
- They can choose the outcome name and optionally add specific slide where the most meaningful conversation happened as well as their comment.
- Afterwards coaches can see at the bottom of this popup a list of previously created outcomes for that course group/student with options to edit and remove them.
- Coaches can create unlimited amount of outcomes for any student.
- Course administrators can view the outcome data for their course in Course Administration -> Analytics -> Engagement Outcomes
- Superadmins can view the outcome data for the whole platform in Superadmin -> Analytics -> Enagement Outcomes
- They can filter by type of outcome and show only the outcomes with comments
- Each outcome has an option to „Show conversation” where it happened. If the detailed outcome slide was specified it will get highlighted in the conversation popup.